Become a Sponsor
YOUR MARKETPLACE FOR KIDS!
- We focus on Grades 3 – 8; with more than 9,000 participants!
- Students have a great opportunity to showcase their creativity, innovation and problem solving ideas in their region's "Hall of Great Ideas"; and present their project in the Bright Ideas Showcase and Contest.
- Students can choose to accept the Technology Challenge!
- Experiential learning continues in the Hands-On High Engagement Approach in our class offerings; allowing our facilitators time to include the critical 21st Century Skills – Collaboration, Communication, Creativity and Critical Thinking (the 4 C's). These concepts are important to student's future success in college and the work world.
WITH YOUR FINANCIAL HELP, MORE GOOD THINGS CAN HAPPEN:
- We will be able to continue our Top Quality Education Days in 11 locations statewide as well as our Bright Ideas Showcase and Contest.
- We will be able to provide classroom visits to engage our students in learning the 21st Century Skills and practicing innovation, creativity and critical thinking as they develop their projects. Community leaders are invited to share their insights with our students during their showcase and many community leaders are already mentoring our young entrepreneurs.
- We will provide the classes and experiences our students have expressed an interest in learning more about through the submitted report cards (their evaluation tool). This year the report cards indicate the students want more technology and classes/tours on manufacturing and details on career options. They want to know who will help them design and or produce their ideas.
How do we accomplish the Marketplace for Kids mission? We have wonderful, generous sponsors, advisers, volunteers and innovative educators and community leaders; all of who are willing to provide this unique experiential learning opportunity for our kids.
Your financial sponsorship is vital to provide the funds needed to offer this unique education experience to our kids in all regions. Our budget this year is $225,000 and our challenge is to match grant opportunities and raise the dollars we need in each region to be able to continue that regions program. Please consider a tax-deductible gift today of $250, $500, $1,000, $2500, $5,000 or whatever you can give.
SUCCESS IN A "VIRTUAL WORLD"!
Please take a moment to consider making a financial commitment to our programs.The links below will provide more information about becoming a Sponsor of Marketplace for Kids!